Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Peace



From Junk Food to Tiffany’s, a lot of designers have been making clothing and accessories featuring peace signs. This is personally one of my favorite trends! I have everything from peace rings to peace key chains. I just can’t seem to resist whenever I see the symbol.

Originally the peace symbol was created in the hopes that one day there would be peace all around the world. Many individuals love to support the cause and wear the symbol proud. Hopefully this trend will continue to emphasize the importance of world peace and get more individuals aware of the atrocities happening around the world.

What do you think about the peace trend?

XOX Jessica

2 comments:

  1. i also personally love peace signs! I have peace necklaces, t-shirts, rings i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! My favorite peace thing I have purchased is the Tiffany's charm and I added it onto my bracelet.

    ReplyDelete