Sunday, March 29, 2009

Long Dresses



Long dresses are going to be one of the hottest trends for this upcoming summer! Everyone seems to be wearing them from celebrities, fashionistas and even pregnant women. Whether going for ice cream during the day or to a formal at night, a long dress is a summer must have.

Long dresses are extremely slimming, sexy and comfortable. Your best bet is to wear a solid colored long dress, but there are also a variety of printed long dresses as well. With summer approaching be sure to go out and get a long dress. I have yet to purchase a long dress but I am definitely going to start looking for one!

What are your thoughts on long dresses?

XOX Jessica

6 comments:

  1. How wonderful collection of those long dresses!! All ladies are looking superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dresses in the pictures look incredible. I do not have one yet but I am on the search for one! Gypsy makes some really nice long dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can those be purchased? I am interested...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent article!The Alfred Angelo 204 showed in the picture are very beautiful. Can you tell me where I can buy a Alfred Angelo 205 at a low price

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your article about 398$ - 2010 La Sposa Lienzo Wedding Gown on the MIXX.com. It seems that you have a good understanding of this 365$ - 2010 La Sposa Lilian Wedding Gown! I am looking forward to your more articles introducing 346$ - 2010 La Sposa Lima Wedding Gown. I am fully convinced that your articles will do a great help to every bride-to-be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful article it is! I want to buy a cheap JLM Couture wedding dresses and hope that you can give me some advice, thank you!

    ReplyDelete