Saturday, February 28, 2009

Clutches that make a statement


LITTLE CLUTCHES seem to be making a big statement this season. The clutch has officially become a staple to all wardrobes since its reappearance in the past few years. A small little clutch will complement any outfit. A clutch is good for a great night out at the bar or a quick shop at the grocery store. It can hold all your basic needs and can fit easily in your hand or under your arm.

Clutches seem to have made their way into the majority of stores. I recently found a simple grey one at the Gap on sale for only $7 (Take a trip there; they may have a few left)! Take a look anywhere from H&M to Holt Renfrew and I am positive that you will find the clutch that best suits you, that is of course if you have not already purchased one.

What is your favorite clutch?

XOX Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Where do I begin with my favourite clutch? I have an obsession with clutches that has stemmed back from about eight years ago. My all-time favourite clutch was a black leather one from Aldo, which sadly got thrown out by a co-worker of mine. Yes, sadly- thrown out. I totally agree that clutches can be found almost anywhere, and at inexpensive prices. They are definitely a staple in a wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had a black clutch from Aldo back in the day! They have such great stuff there and they are very reasonably priced.

    ReplyDelete