Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tiffany’s Charms


A must have for all girls is the Tiffany’s Heart Tag Charm Bracelet. It is the classic sterling silver bracelet with Tiffany’s heart attached to it. I have had mine for years and it has not gone out of style yet (how can you go wrong with a silver bracelet!). The great thing about it is that Tiffany’s has a wide selection of charms you can purchase to add to your bracelet. It gives your bracelet a nice touch and allows you to pick and choose between charms. Being able to pick and choose allows the owner to purchase personal pendants of things which may be signifiers of things going on in the wearer’s life.


I have the peace charm currently on my bracelet and I cannot wait to go to Tiffany's and get another one. Maybe I will treat myself to a new charm for Valentines Day, who knows I will keep you updated!

Happy Shopping!

XOX Jessica

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE my Tiffany tag bracelet, so much that I didn't take it off for a few months straight when I first got it. I love wearing it by itself or with other silver bracelets. I also own the necklace, which is also one of my favourite Tiffany pieces. I definitely need to look into getting some charms to link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the original bracelet just like the one you have in the picture above but when I went on the tiffanys website all of them seem to not have the little clasps that seem necessary for the charm to fit on the bracelet .. do they make all the charms with the optional clasp or how else do you get them on ?

    ReplyDelete