Monday, February 23, 2009

2009 Oscars: Red Carpet Fashion





For those of you who missed out on the Oscars last night be sure to watch the video above for all the extravagant and stunning outfits worn by the stars. The Oscars is the most spectacular fashion show of the year! After all I personally think the best part of the show is seeing who is wearing what! This is the one day you want to look your finest and not blend in with the crowd. This year, the Oscars were filled with all sorts of colorful dresses from all different designers and in all different styles.

I loved so many of the outfits that it is hard for me to choose which one I liked best. In my top 10 are definitely Natalie Portman, Heidi Klum, Alicia Keys, Leslie Mann and Angelina Jolie. Be sure to click on their names to see the outfit they wore!

Who were you favorite dressed celebrities at the Oscars?

XOX Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment