Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thigh High Stockings


One of the trends that I have seen a lot of lately is thigh high stockings. They can be cute, classy or sexy and the best part is that they are inexpensive! They come in a large variety of styles, prints and colors so you will have no problem finding the right pair for you. I have seen them worn with all different types of outfits but they are best if worn with shorts and skirts. I just recently got a pair of simple black ones and I am so excited to start pairing them with some skirts and dresses (and of course my new pair of oxford heels!). I urge you to run out and get a pair because thigh high stockings are one of the up and coming must-haves for this season!

If you have a pair then how do you wear them?

XOX Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment