Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine’s Day


HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY! Today is a day celebrated by a lot of individuals but absolutely not all. I woke up today and then picked up a friend to go shopping in downtown Toronto. It was not my most successful day shopping, but I did manage to purchase one shirt from Forever 21 (I must say that I was NOT impressed with the selection in the store). Prior to coming home I decided to pick up a big bag of low fat caramel popcorn from Kernels for my parents for Valentine’s Day. Funny how I buy the popcorn for them but then end up eating almost half the bag tonight while watching The Notebook. I would do that.

Anyways I think I am going to change the mood and watch Prom Night which is definitely not a Valentine’s Day movie!

XOX Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment