Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tulle Skirts aka Tutu's




When I was younger I took dance and one of the things I loved so much about it was getting my costumes for the final shows which almost always included a tutu. Tutu's seemed to be pretty much the coolest things ever to me when I was young and getting a new one for each dance was beyond exciting. As I grew older and slowly stopped dancing I stopped getting new tutus and I never put one on until just recently.

Nowadays tutus otherwise known as Tulle Skirts are one of the biggest trends. They can be found at many different stores from H&M, Betsey Johnson, Victoria's Secret, and Target (thats where I got mine!).

I absolutely adore my tulle skirt and I can't wait to get another one!

What do you think of tulle skirts? Do you have one?

XOX Jessica

3 comments:

  1. i have one and i love it. my love for ballerina looks will never die though my french is quite rusty and my plies are not as deep as they used to be.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get yours? I want to get another one! I was thinking pink this time since I have a black one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is really old and stuff, but where'd you get these???

    ReplyDelete