Sunday, February 7, 2010

Diane Von Furstenberg Safari Boots





Yesterday I got a pair of extremely fabulous boots and I am soo excited that I just had to blog about them! They are the Diane Von Furstenberg Safari Boots in black (shown above). These boots have a combination of a classic and military style. One thing is for sure, they definitely make a fashion statement.

These boots are super comfortable and the best part is they can be worn during pretty much every season. The boots reach the middle of the lower leg and have a 1 and 1/2 inch heel. They look great with leggings or jeans and can even be worn with shorts and dresses. I have only worn them around my house but I cannot wait to wear them out!

Anyways I am off to a charity event. Do you have boots that are similar to these? If so, where are they from?

XOX Jessica

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous boots! DVF boots are slightly out of my price range and never seem to go on sale, but these are to die for! Classic and strong looking, in a way that can only be a woman. Your blog has inspired me to hit the mall (the outlet mall!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you would be surprised with what you can find on sale. Check out my post on online shopping for some good sites. Let me know if you find any good deals shopping

    XOX Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got these yesterday from my local winners store, they were only 90 bucks from the original 400, only pair in my size!!
    i'm wearing them around the house to break them in

    ReplyDelete
  4. no way thats an amazing bargain!!
    I was just in vegas for five days and wore them around so mine are now extremely worked in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can only find a size 6 and am usually a 6.5. Any thoughts on if this runs a little large? I sized down in some dvf booties i bought in the fall. I found a 7 but think that would be too big. Any help would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am usually a size 7 but they only had smaller sizes and a size 8 left when I found them. I knew I just had to have them so I got the size 8 and then got a shoe insole to make them fit a little more snug. Now they fit just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. After reading that one of you bought the boots at winners, i went this morning and found them at 16$ !!! I though i was gonna faint lol! So I bought 2 pairs lol. I am so happy and cant wait to wear them in public.

    -Liz-

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I cannot believe that. I am sooo jealous. I wish I got such a good sale on my boots :( I went to Winners yesterday to see if I could find them and I didn't or anything else good that matter.

    ReplyDelete