Sunday, February 7, 2010

Marc Bernstein: Rope and Chain, Triple Wrap Bracelet






While flipping through the December/January issue of Nylon magazine a few weeks ago I came across a must have bracelet that I immediately added to my 'need to purchase' shopping list. Designed by American Marc Bernstein, his Triple Wrap Bracelets are absolutely stunning. The bracelet comes in a variety of different styles and colors. Depending on the style, the price of the bracelet ranges but they start as low as $75!

This is the kind of bracelet that I think can be used to dress up an outfit or dress down. I personally would wear this bracelet all the time if I had one. I guess I will just have to pick one up on my next trip to New York!

What do you think of this bracelet? Do you have one or one that is similar?

XOX Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment