Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Volcom Give Jeans a Chance



If you're like me you probably have a ton of clothes in your closet that you probably do not wear anymore but just can't seem to let go. Here is a chance to get rid of those jeans that you no longer wear for a good cause.

Volcom is giving back to the community and helping the homeless. Go into any participating store which can be found on The Volcom Give Back Website and bring in any of your old jeans that are in wearable condition and you will be entered into a draw to win a year supply of Volcom jeans.

So what are you waiting for? Bring in your jeans and help make a difference. I know I will!

XOX Jessica

4 comments:

  1. that's actually really cool!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah so cool.
    I am going to clean out my closet this weekend and bring in some jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tulle skirts. I can't wait to spring to wear mine again. Check out my blog at http://no-notreally.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. This can be a fulfilling activity.

    ReplyDelete