Sunday, February 14, 2010

OPI Alice in Wonderland Limited Edition Nail Polish




Earlier on today I decided to treat myself to a mani/pedi combo. I just love all the different color nail polishes to choose from, but especially the ones from OPI.

For the release of Tim Burtons new movie Alice in Wonderland, OPI has designed four new Alice in Wonderland inspired colors. These limited edition colors will really turn heads and are definitely a great tribute to the movie.

  • Off with Her Red!
  • Absolutely Alice
  • Mad as a Hatter
  • Thanks so Muchness!
Today I stuck with 'Lincoln Park after Dark' for my fingers and toes but I definitely plan on adding one of these inspiring colors to my OPI collection. What about you? What do you think of this new collection?

XOX
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment