Monday, January 19, 2009

Tide to Go can't fix all quick stains...


This morning I woke up to yet another cold and snowy day. Monday is a dreadful day for me to begin with since I have two three hour classes back to back from 12:30-6:30. In between classes I have ten minutes to run from one end of campus to the other. My friend helps me through this mad dash and gets me my usual whole wheat and honey bagel lightly toasted with cream cheese. During the race I grab a coffee from Tim Horton’s.

Today we got into class and while my friend went up to the front to speak to the professor she gave me her food to hold. When she came back I handed her back her the food, BUT while doing this I knocked over my large double double with skim milk and sweetener. It spilled all over my tall chestnut UGG’s, jacket and the outfit I was wearing. Of course this happened at the very beginning of class making me sit through a three hour lecture in wet clothes!
My clothes are currently in the washing machine as I wait anxiously and pray that the stains are all out. Any tips on how to clean my boots?

Wish me luck!
XOX Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment