Saturday, January 17, 2009

First time for everything

I have given a lot of thought as to how to embark on my new mission to be an avid blogger. Starting was hard but then I thought of the Nike phrase: Just do it! So here I am sitting on my bed after an exciting night at 29 Park (a trendy club which for many seems to be the place to be on a Friday night) adding a new hobby to my list: blogging!
Oh by the way I’m Jessica! I am currently in the third year of MIT (Media Information and Technoculture) at the University of Western Ontario. The reason I am starting this blog is for a class I am enrolled in called Blogging! Can you believe it?! Anyways get ready to read about today’s latest buzz, fashion and my life as a university student.

Care to be fixated?
XOX Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment