Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Risky Business


Wouldn’t it be easy if we knew everyday when we woke up or every night before we went out what we planned on wearing? Let’s face it that is just impossible (unless you went to private school that is). Tonight I am going to a party (yes I know it is a Tuesday night but hey that’s life at the University of Western Ontario for you) and thanks to celebrity hottie Tom Cruise I do not have to worry for a second about what to wear. In case you have not guessed it yet the theme is RISKY BUSINESS! As soon as my hair is dry and straightened all I have to do is put on my oversized white dress shirt and a pair of black shorts and I am good to go. If only getting ready was that simple…

Anyways I have to go take care of some business ;)
XOX Jessica

Missed out on the movie? Here's a little peak: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilaUVGjMkJo

No comments:

Post a Comment