Sunday, March 7, 2010

Rompers or Jumpers - Flirty and Fabulous!




Rompers or Jumpers, no matter what you call them, one things for sure, they are flirty and fabulous! For the longest time I have been looking for the perfect romper and was not having any luck. My luck changed during my recent trip to Las Vegas where I came home with not one but TWO new rompers! I got one fancy black silk one from Armani Exchange and a casual black one from a smaller shop in one of the hotels.

If you don't know what to wear, rompers are a quick fix to any wardrobe confusion. Throw it on and pair it with a nice pair of shoes and accessories and your good to go! Everyone should have a romper in their closet!

If you don't have one then make sure to add it to your must have list because rompers are going to be one of the must have pieces this summer.

What do you think of rompers? Do you have one? If so, where is it from?

Anyways, I have to get back to watching the Oscars!

XOX Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment