Monday, January 18, 2010

Crop Tops




So I know it has been a while since I have posted but I just finished watching the movie Julie and Julia and I promised myself that I would get back to blogging on a regular basis. So here I am, back and ready to continue posting about todays latest fashion trends (and a bit about my life of course)!

One of my recent obsessions is CROP TOPS! At first I was a little hesitant about this old style making its way back into the fashion world, but after finding a variety of styles and different ways to wear them I have become obsessed. I just got a long sleeve one from Aritzia yesterday and I can't wait to wear it!

Crop tops looks best in the summer with a pair of jean shorts but they can be worn in the winter as well. Wear them out to a club or with a tank top underneath, these shirts still manage to look fabulous.

They can be found at Urban Outfitters, Aritzia, American Apparel, Forever 21 and of course many other stores. However, the best part about a crop top is that you can always take a shirt and make your own for a cheaper alternative.

What do you think about crop tops?

XOX Jessica

5 comments:

  1. i'm not a fan if belly buttons are visible

    ReplyDelete
  2. Understandable but you can wear a tank top underneath or high waisted pants so that your belly button isn't visible. Thats my plan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bellybutton being visible is not a problem, crop tops are worn to keep cool in hot summer days, and also to prevent from sweating too much when its hot, i have complimented several times for girls being in shape or crop tops looking cute, if a bellybutton looks cute, it can be shown, its like showing the arms or hands, its not a big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool blog! And yes, as Charles said, I'm not a big fan if belly buttons are visible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. crop tops are sexy, a nice tummy is always sensual, I like this too much...

    ReplyDelete